Feb 22, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Because LA rarely has any major weather changes, I do secretly love when we get a few days of overcast & rain. HOW ELSE am I going to justify buying rain boots? I mean, I'd just look like a crazy person wearing them when there's not a drop in the sky.

Which is what I did because I thought it was going to rain the day I wore this...only to have it rain the next day (when I wore 4" heels). I'm awesome at looking up weather. And even better? It was windy the day I wore this so my dress kept flying everywhere.

I love these rain boots because not only is the detailing cute with the laces, but they are WEDGES. Just because I'm stomping around in rain & mud puddles doesn't mean I don't want to look stout doing it, lol.
h&m jacket, f21 dress, f21 belt, f21 tights, sperry rain boots
questions? ask here! / twitter tracker

4 comments:

  1. cute boots, i havent seen any with laces before...and that dress is so cute!

    http://goo.gl/fb/3l6BQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I mean, I'd just look like a crazy person wearing them when there's not a drop in the sky."

    no crazier than the girls here who wear uggs in the spring/summer ;P

    your boots are super cute! how high is the wedge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way kewl wedge rain boots!
    No rain boots for the Ezio?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can wear your boots in Maryland! You look so cute and adorable as always. I heart you!

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.