Mar 13, 2013

Flared Out

I bought these flared jeans a few seasons ago and though the style comes and goes, I can't help but whip them out every now and then. But I am absolutely required to wear heels with them (thanks to my short legs and long torso, if I don't, it only emphasizes my weird proportions). I paired it up with a classic white button-down for a clean and simple look. This brown (vegan) jacket makes its reoccurring appearance as I find more and more outfits to throw under it.
brown vegan jacket (similar here), martin + osa white button down (similar here),
7 for all mankind flared jeans, top shop sunglasses

Last week I bought these black & white striped sunglasses from Top Shop (at The Grove in Los Angeles) and have been sporting them ever since. At $32, it's not a bad price for a pair of sunglasses with a distinct look.

questions? askphivy! | @hoisinivy | instagram

2 comments:

icanhascomments? yes please.