Mar 4, 2013

Red, White, & Blue

As the weather still figures out what it's doing (seriously it was 80+ degrees on Saturday then cooled down to 65 degrees on Sunday), I've been trying to balance my winter and spring wardrobe. I don't want to get rid of sweaters and long-sleeved shirts yet, but I'm ready for some color infusion!

These photos were taken after work (so sorry for the day-long makeup, fallen hair, and tired expressions).
BDG button down (similar here), Express red jeans (similar here), F21 belt (similar here), Coach oxfords

In other news, Ryan and I have accomplished a lot when it comes to our wedding over this past weekend! Check out the updates later this week as I write about our registry and photographer-selection process!

questions? askphivy! | @hoisinivy | instagram

2 comments:

  1. Just had to stop by to say awesome blog name and great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that bit of sexy cleavage!

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.