Sep 18, 2012

Hearts You

LA has been beat down with a heat wave lately, and the unfortunate part is that working full-time does not allow me to enjoy the last few weeks of Summer! Admittedly I'm kind of over this hot weather (averaging high 80s everyday) and am looking forward to Fall fashion with scarves, boots, and leggings!

On a casual Friday, I wore these shorts and I think they run that line of SLIGHTLY inappropriate for work, haha. Oops. I can't help it, it's SO hot here!

I rarely wear pastels (I prefer bold and basic colors), but this baby pink tank was so cute and can be dressed up (imagine it with a pencil skirt) or worn with my denim shorts as seen here.
zara tank, f21 shorts, f21 belt, f21 socks, coach oxfords


1 comment:

  1. Heart socks.. too cute! Love the ruffled bib. That shade of pink goes really well with the chambray shorts.

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.