Feb 25, 2013

DJ Dub Step(h)

You guys know Confession Bear? Well, admittedly, this was my confession:
I would hear people go, "Oh I love dub step!" "Oh I effing HATE dub step!" and every time I'd hear the music, I assumed it was ONE particular DJ. It took me a LONG time to realize it was a style of music and not someone who happened to be called, DJ Dub Step.

With that said, I knew who Skrillex was (I saw him at a work event once...weird and cool and weird some more) but I didn't realize that he WASN'T DJ Dub Step. The things you learn!

Anyway, I say that because I'm kind of into long one-sided-bangs, not sweeping, but just an asymmetrical look with my hair pulled back. You can see it here with a high bun. With my bangs pretty much grown out, I think it gives a different look to just side-swept bangs that I used to have.

I was inspired to wear all black with colored heels but wanted to add some sort of print - in comes my leopard scarf!
Lululemon Wunder Unders (similar here), Old Navy tank (not shown, similar here),
Express boyfriend's blazer (similar here), L.A.M.B. blue heels (similar here and here),
Old Navy leopard scarf (similar here), Tom Ford glasses (similar here)
If you look closely, you can see that I have Dallas' tennis ball in hand.
For all of you dog-owners and lovers out there, you know our #1 tool (which I failed to use): A LINT ROLLER.

questions? ask phivy! | @hoisinivy | instagram/hoisinivy

3 comments:

  1. These bangs make you look more "in charge" than the side-swepts.

    I love how your hand is the same color as an old tennis ball. DJ DubSteph...TEAR IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this website presents quality dependent posts and
    extra material, is there any other site which gives such stuff in quality?


    My site The web’s premiere DJ community

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I found your blog by means of Google while searching for a
    similar topic, your website came up, it appears to be like good.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply was alert to your blog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful in case you proceed this in future. Numerous folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Here is my web-site ... Bruno Mars - Moonshine (Kim Viera Cover)

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.