Aug 14, 2012

Ugh, carbies, hate you.

Could never be on a low/no-carb diet...especially with places like Milo & Olive in Santa Monica!

They key is portion control. I only hate 1/3 of the pasta and 1/4 of the garlic knot.

One cup of pasta is correct serving size and since I'm not going to ask the kitchen for a measuring cup, think of one cup as the size of your fist.  I suggest you portioning the pasta out of the bowl and into a separate plate so you know how much you're eating (versus eating directly out of the bowl).
This is dough stuffed with garlic. Ryan was in heaven. It was the size of my hand.
Then of course, after that meal, I had to have dessert at Beachy Cream: roasted banana ice cream...at least it was organic?

1 comment:

  1. lol nice slip: "I only hate 1/3 of the pasta and 1/4 of the garlic knot."

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.