May 6, 2009

Mother's Day + ShoeDazzle

This will be my second Mother's Day away from my mom (I live in LA, she lives in Cbus, Ohio), so no more homemade breakfast or bitter, practically undrinkable instant-coffee. I did buy her a gift though - a few cocktail rings and a pair of earrings from Nordstrom Rack. I was a little disappointed by their selection, but hopefully my mom will enjoy these accessories to spruce up her outfits. Total cost: $42. Not too bad!


I also signed up for Kim Kardashian's ShoeDazzle - which is basically a shoe-of-the-month-club. For $39/month, you get to pick a pair of shoes (out of 5 they select for you, based on your preference). I just got my first pair in today, and they surprisingly fit! I'm very skeptical about buying clothes and shoes online, weary that they won't fit me well. The color is brighter than I expected, but this could be cute with a white summer dress or skirt.

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I love the yellow! Flaunt it. It's perfect for spring.

    I've been on ShoeDazzle for a couple months and I love the shoes I've gotten.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete

icanhascomments? yes please.